Friday, March 25, 2016

Trust the Process!


I can't thank each one of you enough
 for visiting my blog
for leaving your marks here!!
Your words
 are always so encouraging and loving!!
Gratitude!

Well I have been thoroughly
enjoying
 expressing my thoughts 
It is not only fun 
but also helps me
 in connecting me 
with my innerself
as I draw and paint on these tiny little 
teabags.
Believe me
 when I say that they make the perfect gift for your loved ones.
Yes, people have been asking me to paint for them
and I am loving it all.
In my next post I will be showing you one such art which I have done on commission!

So give a pause to your day now and then 
and celebrate the moment !!



Feelings 77...Day 17... "Trust the Process"



Feelings 77...Day 18... "Sweet Symphony"


Feelings 77...Day 19..."Sky in my Eyes"



Feelings 77...Day 20... "Dawn of Happiness"


Feelings 77...Day 21 ..."Pause...Celebrate the Moment"


Feelings 77...Day 22..."Eloquence of Silence"



Feelings 77...Day 23... "Channelizing Energy"


Stay tuned all you lovely people :)


10 comments:

  1. Wonderful work again, my faves today are the shell and the hand. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful art and words.
    Happy easter timme 🐥

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow beautiful works of art and I love the music too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You've been busy. Great pieces. Especially like the feet and the henna hand. Very beautiful. hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your teabag drawings and paintings are exquisite, so I can see how your loved ones are making requests. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful works of art, Ritu. You have such talent that seeing your drawings makes me happy. Happy PPF.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what an exceptional variety of style and subjects Ritu! I can't imagine doing such detailed and intricate drawing on such a delicate surface. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so impressed with the detail you achieve on a delicate, little tea bag. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I agree with Linda one hundred percent... gorgeous variety and style!! Love them all!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  10. How to pick a favorite? Impossible! Each one so lovely.

    By EAGHL
    http://trigra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete