Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Chai tamaasha !

My passion has taken another turn!
Ideyna in Arabic stands for "our hands"
It is an absolutely beautiful venture that is bringing incredibly gifted local handicrafters, artists and makers together.

Living in the UAE for many years 
Nafisa and Ekta 
found themselves bumping into astonishingly talented
 and creative people constantly 
So they decided to create a platform
 to help them showcase 
and sell 
their awesomely handmade products to the world.
 Their idea was also to build a community
 where knowledge, resources,
 inspiration and imagination
 runs wild while being shared generously. 


I am happy to announce
 that my "Chai Tamaasha"...the tea tantrums
 is on Ideyna now!!

I am feeling super excited on this new journey. 
To those who are visiting me 
for the first time here on my blog my "Chai Tamaasha" may sound new.
 So I must tell you that
 "Chai Tamaasha...the tea tantrums"
is a story of dramatic transformation 
of this tiny little tea bag 
which always meets its end in rubbish,
 into a piece of art
 which is a treat to the eyes 
and makes hearts smile.
Each piece has a distinctive character.
 It is eco-friendly.
It may feel vintage to some and modern to others.
 It can be a perfect gift
 for your loved ones
 and the best part is 
it can be customized as per the taste!!





"Behind My Eyes"
(...I can see the dreams that I inhaled last night )
available at Ideyna!



"Magic"
("No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle." Winston Churchil) 
available at Ideyna!

I am lurrving each mark and every stroke :)

So what are you waiting for
grab a cuppa and join me on this delightful journey with Ideyna :)
I am sure it's going to be classy and fabulous !!






8 comments:

  1. Awesome! What a great story too! I love upcycling! Have a blessed Christmas from way over here in Manila! patsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the effects you get with this technique. I especially like the way it worked with the portrait, giving it a very mystic look. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. luv your blog music and art

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work!

    Smiles & Best Wishes, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tea tantrum! Now that is fantastic! Love it:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work and wonderful way to preserve what would be tossed away!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete